the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Computer Lab Etiqutte 101

I was heading out to the campus quad to hand my notes to a friend of mine while my account is still logged onto Computer 47 with my bag and textbooks on the table.

Proximity of time handing my notes to my friend : 3 minutes.

In this 3 MINUTES, I may be:

a) Walking towards the printer and waiting my documents to be print.
b) In the toilet.
c) Refilling my water bottle.
d) In Level 3 topping out my internet/printing account
e) At the IT helpdesk

I would say above reasonable factors for a student to vacate his/her seat for merely 3 minutes.

True, I am not doing what is included in the list above. But, you have to agree that it is reasonable to wait for 3 minutes before logging out my account without asking.

When I was going back to my seat, I thought I went to the wrong aisle at first, not spotting an empty seat in aisle #6.

So, I double checked again, and this moron wearing sunglasses in a computer lab. (what kind of fuckwit will wear that in a lab?) She put up my paperwork and textbooks into a big messy pile and my bag thrown onto the floor, with its contents strewn across the floor.

JESUS, you fucking moron, do you even have the etiqutte to at least put my bag down carefully so the contents won't spill?!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRR!!!

There she is, merrily replying to her fucking email. I can feel her stare burning on the behind of my head while I was bending down, picking my stuffs up. I gave her an EVIL stare when I was gathering my books on the table, and she DARE return my stare with a smug smile.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Are we a goddamn society of retards? Cause it sure feels like i'm in one. The only thing is, i'm not as retarded as the rest of society is.

Yes yes you'll probably say why didn't you say/do something about it? I'm a very non-confrontational person, which is like a nice way of saying I'm yellow. Not skin colour you fucking moron, stay with the context here.

Just get off my case, I'm not the one I'm prosecuting here right now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, what a meant person...Is she orang putih or? what happen next?Did u let her used the computer?

8:46 PM  
Blogger miss pear said...

yeah. i let her use it without saying anything.

but im so angry la, u know. but i keep quiet.

10:16 PM  
Blogger miss pear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home