the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Procastination

I'm having my finals tomorrow.

Instead of cracking my head off, trying to memorise every single words in the textbook.

I wandered intothe kitchen and stole 2 pieces of leftover pizza from Andrew.

I played with little cat and ran circles in the lounge like a madwoman.

I surfed aimlessly on blogs.

I stalked and checked out ex-schoolmates/acquaintances/friends/ex/ex's girlfriends etc.etc. profiles and pictures on myspace and friendster.

I ate too much yogurt and drank too much coke.

I decided that Ab-Fab commercials suddenly become interesting.

I actually vacummed my room after been not doing it for well over two weeks.

I thought it will be fun to mass-texting "Happy Halloween" to everyone in my phonebook.

I made myself the 4th cup of Chai tea.

I stared into the space.

I disturbed San-San when she's napping.

I'm typing this blog entry.

I am indeed the Queen of Procastinator.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to be all acts of procastination
but one day before exams you should try to focus on how to relax.

And that is what you did.

Soer. (I know what procastination is,and have been there)

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you survived this day ?
Soer

8:24 AM  
Blogger miss pear said...

Soer,

I had finished two of my exams, my last one is on monday. :)

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home