the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dilemma

To or To Not tell my parents about my idiocy yesterday?

Ok, so I am going to be home in 3 weeks time.

If I tell them today, I will get 'mentally-tortured' about my stupidity in my 7 weeks holiday back in Malaysia.

If I tell them today, and got big-ass-long-fucking lecture from them in my holidays. Then, I recieved a letter from the Exam Board granting me to resit the exams, I got slammed from my parents for nothing at all.

Or, If I did not tell them until December, when I found out I am not granted a resit, they will be extra furious because I was hiding from them all the time about the incident.

I can't lie and say some extra special circumstances happened that made me missed my exams. (eg: broken arm, accidents, etc. etc.)

Because if I am not granted for a resit, I can guarantee my dad is going to ring them up and demand that I get another chance. Then, it will get ugly because he will find out I lied, and then I'll die an even slow death.

I have to tell my parents about it because:

IF I have to resit the exams, my graduation will be delayed for another 6 months time, and I need an extra 2K for the re-sit of the paper.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

I will tell them tonight and get it over and done with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you tell your

parents?

Soer

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is happening?

Soer

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home