the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Fat Girl's Woe

2 more weeks to see my family.

Which means,

2 weeks of Crash Diet.

I need to desperately lose 5 kilos before I can see them.

If not, I have to endure fat taunt. Oh yes, the joy.

Out of desperate measure, I even rang up this Girl that I despise because I know she will definetely have a stock of diet pills.

Gah.

Five Kilos, 2 weeks, Pre-Christmas goodies.

Shite.

Why can't I eat and not gain weight?

Time to haul my lazy ass to the gym.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 kg;s in 2 weeks.
=
2.5 kg in 1 week
that is burning 2.5 x 7300 kcal.
that is a lot.

your daily intake ( i quess)2000kcal.

dropping 1 kg= not taking 3.5 days of food. or a lot of exercise

soer

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home