the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I am poor.

SO,

Andrew's birthday is on the 22nd and Koko's birthday is on the 13th.

I am leaving to Tropical Island on the 27th to see my family.

I know I will spend all my money before I go back because of all the summer temptations.

But I want to have some dollars to be exchanged into Ringgit so that I am able to live like a Queen there.

As 'idiot' as I am, I used 95% of my savings here and changed it into Ringgit.

Ha.

Now, I have very limited money to spend money for Koko's present, day trip in Waitomo, essentials (food, bus fares, bills etc.) and Andrew's present.

Actually, more like nil.

I am very very broke.

I need to check if my foreign bank still have money in it, so that I am able to survive for another 2 weeks in Auckland.

Le Sigh.

Dramas never ends in Miss Pear's world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home