the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i told them

I told my parents about it, and they were handling it surprisngly well.

I am glad that they are so understanding.

But, I just recieved an email today from my programme co-ordinator about my Conjoint Degree.

She mentioned that all conjoint students must maintain a B average in order to be able to continue studying conjoint.

Now, that I missed an exam, how the hell do I maintain a B average?

DAMMIT.

I made an appointment to see her tomorrow.

Hopefully all goes well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good.
You are taking the right kind of action,

hmm. Its 17.45 in Europe/Holland now.
Must check what the time difference is with New Zealand

Soer.

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep up the spirits..

its 17.48 in Europe/Holland.

you must be a sleep.
soer

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the outcome of your
appointment.

Soer

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home