the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Idiot of the Year Award

Hi people,

I went to the exams today at the wrong time.

The exams was at 9am.

But I thought it was 2pm.

In other words, I'm fucked.

I just submitted a reconsideration for me to take an alternative assesment.

But I doubt that "mixed up with exams timetable' reason sounds very convincing.

I went to see my lecturer, she is so dissapointed with me , I am so ashamed.

I want the ground to open up and swallow my disgusting self away.

I cried a good half an hour, sitting at the lounge chair next to the Business Faculty reception.

I AM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT.

Look, there's only two choices.

#1 They failed me and I need to retake the paper, spending another 2K, thus delaying my graduation.
(with my parentals VERY angry at me)

OR

#2 They grant me a resit, and I have to sit 5 exams 2007 Semester One.
(and literally die from overworking and panic attacks)

BUT

I will choose choice #2.

because there is no #1. not in my world anyway.

EVERYONE please come show me your love by shoving comfort cookies down my throat.

(I know I'm an idiot and I don't need you to remind me any more.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he that is bad luck.
Why not try to request another exam
an await their decision?
In such cases such a request must be directed to a comittee which are dealing with this kind of cases.
You have just one exam to do.
That is not much

Soer,

8:02 AM  
Blogger miss pear said...

Soer,

I did submitt an appeal form for an alternative exams for next semester.

However, it might be hard for me to get it because my reason might not be valid for a reassessment. (they only grant it for ppl with medical complications?)

But then, I will only know the outcome of the exam board decision early December.

Sigh, I can't believe that happened to me. Im such an idiot.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try to explain them that you are dealing with a very complicated medical problem. procastination is also known as an 'academic problem'.
soer

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home