the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

jelly beans

Anyways,

I finished 2 out of 3 of my exams.

Wrist cramps aside, i thought i did alright.
(Why can't they make us type instead of hand-write our exams?)

oh, I don't think students in the same exam room with me doesn't take my jelly beans obsession too well.

I have this habit of bringing a mini-box of jelly beans when I am sitting for an exam. It helps me to think when I am chewing one of those multi-coloured acidules.

But, I guess the constant fiddling with the jelly bean box does attract some poisonous stares from the students. I guess it is annoying when the jelly beans shake against the box, making this 'ker-cher, ker-cher' noise.

Oh well, maybe i'll put them into a small plastic bag so it won't make that much noise then.

*nods*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home