the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

san-san little tummy

Poor little san-san had a sore tummy last night.

She had been having runny poo all night and I have to say I was pretty annoyed with her smelly poop and having to ask Andrew (who's very unwilling) to clean her poops.

I was real stressed out with my exams and I dismissed san-san's sore tummy thinking she was just having a few poos.

I was real tired by around 12 at night and I decided I will have a sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning to continue my studies.

Well, I didn't have a very good sleep at all. I was disturbed by San-San constant scratching on the newspaper that I used as a base under her litter tray.

She went a a bit crazy and started to run around the room and scratching the wall. She is making a lot of noise for 3 in the morning.

Not to mention, the room stank because she must'd at least made 5 poos the whole night.

When I finally drifted to sleep, she woke me up again.

I heard her making this weird chokey noise and when I looked down the bed, she'd vomitted all over the room.

Poor little baby.

We cleaned the room and then cuddle her to sleep.

I think she's alright now though, that little cat.

She had been attacking our fingers like usual, and running around, playing in the yard as if nothing had happened.

<3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when do you have the finals?
soer

8:28 AM  
Blogger miss pear said...

Soer,

My last one is on monday. :)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home