the girl who giggled so sweet

I see you watching me watching you.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Timetable clash

So, I went in to see my programme co-ordinator today.

She is so sweet.

Yeah, she told me that she will be in the Hospitality faculty Exam Board meeting and she will put some good words for me, and hopefully I can resit the paper without re-doing it all over again.

Plus, she told me that it should be alright for me to continue doing the conjoint degree because my other papers' grades are okay.

Anyway, we spent a whole hour trying to figure out how to make sure I can take my papers in both the semester next year without clashing.

But, turn out that, there's no other alternative, and I will have to have clashing timetable.

Pfft.

and my semester one's timetable for Thursday is from 8am until 2pm.

grrrr.

But anyway, she told me she will try to work something out and that she will let me know when she can arrange a better timetable for me.

Ahh.

I'm tired.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so seems that everything will have a good end.

-Be positive.
-Let them see that you are willing.
-Keep going

hmm where are u?
Soer

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where r u? Soer

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where r u?

Soer

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where r u?
Soer

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where r u ??? Soer

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you?
Soer.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home